An engineer by education and a marketing man by profession, I now work in the area of crowd-sourced policy formulation by using digital revolution to reach the last mile.
Articles in Media:
Some of my writings have appeared in media platforms and other blog sites. The author index page of these various platforms are:
- DNA: Author page
- Swarajya : Author Page
- Centre Right India (CRI ) : Author page
- Zee News Blogs: Author page
About this Blog
The contents of the blog would mainly be a commentary on issues of current importance and relevance. And here is a promise – the views will be correct and only correct, political import be damned! However, since I consider myself to be a serious blogger, there would be no space for the usual pedantry.
Goes without saying that the views expressed here are entirely my own and are in no manner either endorsed or sponsored by my employer or any organization that I may be a member of.
A Note on the Categories
- There are Eight categories in which the posts on this blog are organized. A brief description is annotated with each category.
- Of the eight categories, ‘My Take’ and ‘Idea of India’ are the two primary categories in which my writings and analysis of events will be indexed. Also, of the eight categories, the posts in seven of those, except the category ‘Notes and Releases’ will be exclusively authored by me.
- The category ‘Notes and Releases’ will have explanatory notings on matter of current importance. These notings may not necessarily have been prepared by me and the blog page is serving as a mere platform to spread the message. However, since it appears on my blog, I do stand by everything contained in these notings and releases.